Welcome to the Digital ILC 2020
This year, EASL is holding its flagship event as a lively, immersive, three-day online event: The Digital International Liver Congress™ 2020, taking place 27-29 August 2020.
Registration for the Digital ILC 2020 is open until 31 December 2020. All content is available on demand only to registered delegates.
Make Digital ILC 2020 your highlight of the year! Don’t miss this innovative and interactive congress, bringing together 10,000+ members of the worldwide liver community – to learn, interact, and share.
Discover the highlights for General Session 1 and opening ceremony
Discover the highlights for General Session 2 and awards ceremony
Learn, interact, and share at Digital ILC 2020 | Watch the dedicated videos
- Get up to speed on the latest in learning, a carefully curated selection of original live and on-demand content from world-renowned experts
- Tap into the Digital ILC 2020 scientific programme of unprecedented global relevance
- Hear and interact with the experts chairing the sessions at Digital ILC 2020
- Learn about the latest science, education, and advances in liver disease therapy
- Stay cutting-edge with a session on the latest on COVID-19 and the liver
- Fine-tune your expertise, following numerous sessions: meet the experts, abstract sessions, poster tours, interactive sessions, industry symposia, and wrap up sessions
- Enjoy exclusive access to the full on-demand content until 31 December 2020 (available exclusively to registered participants of Digital ILC).
- Enjoy easy access from anywhere worldwide, with key presentations just a click away
- Mingle with your peers at the EASL Community Hub
- Benefit from attractive registration rates for EASL members, Young Investigators, nurses & AHPs
- Network with 10,000+ members of this engaged hepatology community
- Connect with industry leaders, participating in industry symposia
- Take part in the online conversation, using #ILC2020 and following us @EASLnews
- Interact directly, putting your questions to leading experts via the interactive digital platform hosting the event
- Share knowledge with your peers and leaders in the field, discussing the latest research and trends
- Share your views, chatting live, including with representatives at exhibitions, industry symposia, EASL staff, partners, and consortia
- Visit EASL’s virtual booths and partner booths including sister societies, national associations
- Become part of our community, signing up as an EASL memberand then sharing your expertise with us
Latest news on Digital ILC 2020
29 August 2020
As the twin global epidemics of obesity and NAFLD continue to grow, it is more important than ever…
29 August 2020
Since January 2020, the COVID-19 pandemic has not been out of the news. It has overwhelmed countries and…