Become an EASL member as of 04 October 2018 and before 31 December 2018 to enjoy reduced fees to next year’s annual congress (ILC2019). New members as of 01 January 2019 are not eligible to the reduced registration fees to attend ILC 2019.
Existing or past members may renew their membership at their convenience as of 04 October 2018 until 11 April 2019 and register to ILC 2019 benefiting from the reduced fees for EASL members.
* EASL member’s registration fees will only be available after your application or renewal has been fully processed.
EASL members get huge savings on registration rates and benefit from a full year of educational tools and services (01 January 2019 – 31 December 2019);
- Journal of Hepatology* online access
- Reduced fees to The International Liver Congress™(ILC) and all EASL events
- Best research; EASL fellowships and mentorships
- Opportunity to host EASL monothematic conferences and EASL special conferences
- Best education; EASL schools of hepatology and masterclass
- Funding support; endorsement and sponsorship, registry grants, EU funding and application support for the EU Research Framework Programme
- Access to the LiverTree™