EASL welcomes the interest of the media in matters relating to hepatology and is happy to provide assistance both to journalists who wish to attend The International Liver CongressTM 2017 (ILC 2017), Amsterdam, The Netherlands, and/or use the Virtual Press Office as a media resource in their coverage of hepatology.
Registered press representatives will have access to:
- Satellite symposia
- Opening ceremony
- EASL press conferences
- Press centre
Please contact the ILC 2017 Press Office with any questions regarding media, press registration, audio or video recording.
ILC Press Office
- The official ILC Press Office is open to registered and accredited media representatives only.
- The ILC Press Office will be located within the Rai Congress Center, RAI Amsterdam, Europaplein 22, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- Registered media representatives will be notified about the exact location of the ILC Press Office and media rooms available for use.
- Media representatives will be able to access the Virtual Press Office online where all media materials will be housed. Hard copies of press releases issued by EASL can also be requested from the ILC Press Office.
- Press activities may be conducted onsite at the Press Office, available for accredited media representatives.
- Computers, laptop connections and printing facilities will be provided in the Press Office for members of the media. Refreshments will also be provided.
- Interview rooms will be available for use by the media. These can be booked in advance or onsite via the Press Office staff.
- Media representatives wishing to arrange interviews with EASL spokespersons or investigators whose abstracts were selected for presentation at the official ILC Press Conference should check in onsite with ILC Press Office staff.
- Press Office staff will be available for the duration of the Congress. Staff will be responsible for badge-checking, the general upkeep of the room, and answering press enquiries. Staff will not be responsible for press related tasks, such as photocopying or secretarial duties.
ILC Press Office Opening Times
The ILC Press Office at The International Liver CongressTM 2017, RAI Amsterdam, will be open at the following times:
|Tuesday 18 April||16:00 – 20:00 CET|
|Wednesday 19 April||07:00 – 19:00 CET|
|Thursday 20 April||07:00 – 19:00 CET|
|Friday 21 April||07:00 – 19:00 CET|
|Saturday 22 April||07:00 – 19:00 CET|
|Sunday 23 April||07:00 – 14:00 CET|
The times shown are subject to change
Press Conference Times
EASL will host 3 official press conferences during The International Liver CongressTM 2017
- Thursday 20 April 08:00 – 09:00 CET
- Friday 21 April 11:30 – 12:30 CET
- Saturday 22 April 12:30 – 13:30 CET