EASL is committed to providing a professional, friendly, and safe environment for all participants at its meetings and events, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, disability, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, or other protected class.
We expect the event participants and speakers to help ensure a safe and positive experience for everyone. Unacceptable behaviour will not be tolerated during any event.
Unacceptable behaviour includes, but is not limited to:
- intimidating, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, derogatory, or demeaning speech or actions
- verbal abuse of any attendee, speaker, exhibitor, staff member, provider, or other meeting guest
- inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images
- real or implied threat of professional or financial damage or harm
- disrupting presentations during sessions
- photographing, video-, or audio-recording of slides, oral or poster presentations without the presenter or author’s permission
Presentations, postings, and messages should not contain promotional materials, special offers, job offers, product announcements, or solicitation for services. EASL reserves the right to remove such messages and potentially ban sources of those solicitations.
EASL reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary and appropriate, including immediate removal from the platform without warning or refund, in response to any incident of unacceptable behaviour. EASL also reserves the right to prohibit attendance at any future meeting.