Do you have a case of a patient that worries you and/or you are not sure how to solve it?
Do you have doubts on the diagnosis, on therapy or on general management?
Would you like to discuss it and take advices from major experts in the field? Now you can! Bring it to the “hepatology arena”, at the brand new interactive sessions “solve the case”.
1 October-19 November 2019
Selected cases will be presented as an oral presentation in the hepatology arena during the highly interactive solve the case sessions.
EASL will offer free registration to the presenters of selected cases!
Submission template & guideline
Use the following template and guideline to manage your case submission.
Key abstract & case submission dates
- 1 Oct 2019 - 19 Nov 2019 (23:59CET) Abstract submission
- 19 Nov 2019 (23:59CET) Abstract/case changes deadline
- 31 Jan 2020 Abstract, case and bursary notifications
- 31 Jan 2020 (23:59CET) Abstract/case withdrawal deadline
- 14 Feb 2020 - 24 Feb 2020 (23:59CET) Late-breaker submission
- 24 Feb 2020 (23:59CET) Late-breaker changes deadline
- 13 Mar 2020 (23:59CET) Late-breaker withdrawal deadline
- 13 Mar 2020 Late-breaker notifications
- 25 Mar 2020 - 15 Apr 2020 Oral presentation upload*
- 1 Apr 2020 Abstracts published online