Symposia belong to the educational element of the congress programme. They provide the audience with a comprehensive, updated and balanced summary of the diagnostic, prognostic and therapeutic procedures related to the mentioned topics.
All symposia will be webcasted and posted on the EASL LiverTreeTM.
- Advances in local and systemic therapies for HCC
- Defining the second line therapy in cholestatic and autoimmune liver disease
- Current management and emerging treatment in HBV
- Systems medicine in NAFLD
- ACLF and critical care in hepatology
- Young investigator fusion: metabolism and fibrosis
- Pathophysiology of the gut-liver axis
- Multidisciplinary management of alcoholic liver disease
- Impaired renal function in advanced cirrhosis: diagnosis and management
- Liver cancer
- Diagnostic dilemas in metabolic liver disease